Nathan and Eppy take a trip to the first appearance of Eugene and Mickey in S5E3 The Jersey Bounce. Our "coupla guys" rent a house next to Rocky, and after some serious threats are made, a dead body shows up. Jim is implicated and needs legal counsel, finally hooking up with disbarred attorney John Cooper to turn the tables on our two dim-witted wannabes. Don't look for continuity, but this is a very Rockford-y episode that we enjoyed quite a bit!
We have another podcast: Plus Expenses. Covering our non-Rockford media, games and life chatter, Plus Expenses is available via our Patreon at ALL levels of support.
Want more Rockford Files trivia, notes and ephemera? Check out the Two Hundred a Day Rockford Files Files!
We appreciate all of our listeners, but offer a special thanks to our patrons. In particular, this episode is supported by the following Gumshoe and Detective-level patrons:
- Richard Hatem
- Bill Anderson
- Brian Perrera
- Eric Antener
- Jordan Bockelman
- Michael Zalisco
- Joe Greathead
- Mitch Hampton's Journey of an Aesthete Podcast
- Dael Norwood wrote a book! Trading Freedom: How Trade with China Defined Early America
- Chuck from whatchareading.com
- Paul Townend, who recommends the Fruit Loops podcast
- Shane Liebling's Roll For Your Party dieroller app
- Jay Adan's Miniature Painting
- Pumpkin Jabba Peach Pug, Dave P, Dave Otterson, Kip Holley and Dale Church!
- Fireside.fm for hosting us
- Audio Hijack for helping us record and capture clips from the show
- Spoileralerts.org for the adding machine audio clip
- Freesound.org for other audio clips