Your hosts Nathan and Eppy have a short conversation about what's changed over the course of the podcast so far, what has surprised us about the show, and what we're thinking about for the future. It happens to be Thanksgiving, so we also take a moment to say thank you for listening. Thanks so much!
Want more Rockford Files trivia, notes and ephemera? Check out the Two Hundred a Day Rockford Files Files!
Support the podcast by subscribing at patreon.com/twohundredaday. Big thanks to our Gumshoe patrons! Check them out:
- Richard Hatem
- Victor DiSanto
- Jim Crocker - keep an eye out for Jim selling our games east of the Mississippi!
- Shane Liebling's Roll For Your Party dieroller app
- Lowell Francis's Age of Ravens gaming blog
- Kevin Lovecraft and the Wednesday Evening Podcast Allstars
- Mike Gillis and the Radio vs. The Martians Podcast
- And thank you to Dael Norwood, Dylan Winslow, Bill Anderson, Adam Alexander, Chris, and Dave P!
- zencastr.com for helping us record
- fireside.fm for hosting us
- thatericalper.com for the answering machine audio clips
- spoileralerts.org for the adding machine audio clip
- Freesound.org for the other audio clips
Two Hundred a Day is a podcast by Nathan D. Paoletta and Epidiah Ravachol. We are exploring the intensely weird and interesting world of the 70s TV detective show The Rockford Files. Half celebration and half analysis, we break down episodes of the show and then analyze how and why they work as great pieces of narrative and character-building. In each episode of Two Hundred a Day, we watch an episode, recap and review it as fans of the show, and then tease out specific elements from that episode that hold lessons for writers, gamers and anyone else interested in making better narratives.Support Two Hundred A Day