Nathan and Eppy talk about S2E19 The Italian Bird Fiasco. Jim takes a seemingly easy job bidding for a Cormorant statue at an art auction, but once it's broken in an assault by goons it quickly becomes clear that there's more to this job than it seems! A very funny episode with a great supporting cast, we enjoyed the ride even though the story itself was a little under (or over?) explained for our taste.
We now have a second, patron-exclusive, podcast - Plus Expenses. Covering our non-Rockford media, games and life chatter, Plus Expenses is available via our Patreon at ALL levels of support.
Want more Rockford Files trivia, notes and ephemera? Check out the Two Hundred a Day Rockford Files Files!
Support the podcast by subscribing at patreon.com/twohundredaday. Big thanks to our Gumshoe patrons! Check them out:
- Richard Hatem
- Victor DiSanto
- Brian Perrera
- Eric Antener
- Bill Anderson
- Jim Crocker - keep an eye out for Jim selling our games east of the Mississippi, and follow him on twitter @jimlikesgames
- Shane Liebling's Roll For Your Party dieroller app
- Kevin Lovecraft and the Wednesday Evening Podcast Allstars
- Jay Adan's Miniature Painting
- And thank you to Dael Norwood, Dylan Winslow, Dave P, and Dale Church!
- fireside.fm for hosting us
- Audio Hijack for helping us record and capture clips from the show
- spoileralerts.org for the adding machine audio clip
- Freesound.org for other audio clips
Two Hundred a Day is a podcast by game and narrative designers Nathan D. Paoletta and Epidiah Ravachol. In each episode we pick an episode of The Rockford Files, recap and review it as fans of the show, and tease out specific elements from that episode that hold lessons for writers, gamers and anyone else interested in making better narratives.Support Two Hundred A Day