It's our 100th episode of Two Hundred a Day! To celebrate this milestone, we draft our picks for recommended episodes of our own show. If you've joined us recently, these are some of our most fun, interesting and memorable episodes. Thanks so much for listening!
Our Recommended Episode List:
- Ep 6: Just Another Polish Wedding
- Ep 21: Hotel of Fear
- Ep 30: The Big Goodbye (20 a Day)
- Ep 32: So Help Me God (w/guest Jess Banks)
- Ep 45: The Trees, The Bees and T.T. Flowers (2-parter)
- Ep 54: Interview with Gigi Garner
- Ep 60: Godfather Knows Best (Live, 90s Movie, w/guest Emily Care Boss)
- Ep 79: Never Send a Boy King to do a Man’s Job
- Ep 89: Caledonia, It’s Worth a Fortune!
- Ep 96: Roundabout
While you're here, make sure to check out Gigi Garner's James Garner Animal Rescue Fund : https://www.jgarf.org
We have another podcast: Plus Expenses. Covering our non-Rockford media, games and life chatter, Plus Expenses is available via our Patreon at ALL levels of support.
Want more Rockford Files trivia, notes and ephemera? Check out the Two Hundred a Day Rockford Files Files!
We appreciate all of our listeners, but offer a special thanks to our patrons. In particular, this episode is supported by the following Gumshoe and Detective-level patrons:
- Richard Hatem
- Brian Perrera
- Eric Antener
- Bill Anderson
- Michael Zalisco
- Dael Norwood's historical research
- Chuck from whatchareading.com
- Paul Townend, who recommends the Fruit Loops podcast
- Shane Liebling's Roll For Your Party dieroller app
- Jay Adan's Miniature Painting
- Jay Thompson, Matthew Lee, Kip Holley, Dave P, and Dave Otterson!
- Fireside.fm for hosting us
- Audio Hijack for helping us record and capture clips from the show
- Spoileralerts.org for the adding machine audio clip
- Freesound.org for other audio clips